April 10, 2011

From Anne: Virtual Sex

Real sex is much better, there is no doubt about that. Virtual sex is good, not so good as real sex, but much more exciting than only self-masturbation. If you already do that alone, just thinking *about* someone, why not to do that *with* someone?

What do we need?

A good partner
Trust in the partner
Self-confidence
Free time to enjoy
A confortable place
Privacy
Webcam
Headphone
Good network
Imagination

I'd say love is necessary, but it is my personal opinion. The point is: the more itens above you have the more you can have sucess. If you have a rich imagination and can express what you feel, you are able to give pleasure to your partner.

You can share hot pics and videos. With a headphone you can express even better what you're feeling and get that from your partner. I nor need to say what you can get and give using a webcam. If you already have some pleasure alone, just do it with your partner.

Imagine you're there. Show yourself, tease, share what you are feeling, let your partner know how much you like that. Imagine what you want, imagine it is happening, imagine you're touching, being touched, making love. Give and receive.

Don't care so much about my words. I know almost nothing about virtual sex :) Just go online with the person you trust and you are crazy for, put yourself in it and have nice sex!

Anne

10 comments:

Anne.Kyle said...

Did I say nice sex? I meant great sex! ;)

Anne.Kyle said...

I feel hot. :P

Kyle.Anne said...

That sounds interesting. But, didn't I tell you I've never ever done it with no one before? Never even tried it you know. This is one thing I feel.. (shy?) i guess :P

Kyle.Anne said...

But I'm getting a feeling you really want to do it... as a matter of fact, i do too.. so, I'll give it a try. We'll do it. Not all of a sudden, let's take it slow.. arrgh (I'm talking like a virgin girl!)

Anne.Kyle said...

Yes you are talking like a virgin girl, really. I understand you. I feel same, I'm shy. I'm not teasing you to do that. My point is: The distance is not excuse to not have pleasure together.

Kyle.Anne said...

Fine, I got it. I understand what you want from me and I'm ready to give it a try. I know I would love it once I'm into it :P

Anne.Kyle said...

You agreed so fast! I was ready to hunt you. lol

Kyle.Anne said...

I want you so badly, couldn't deny :P

Anne.Kyle said...

Who reads last comments will think I'm bad, forcing you to leave you shyness, but when we were talking last time, it was you who insisted to show me your "love". I denied. I should accept. :)

Kyle.Anne said...

haha... from when did you start worrying about what people think? :P

Post a Comment