April 8, 2011

From Kyle: Hi

Hello to everyone. I'm Kyle, from India. Just created this blog and waiting for my love, Anne to join it soon. I'm gonna go tell her right away. She might be online on facebook :P


Well, about Anne... she's the awesome-est (if it makes sense, lolz) woman that I've ever known in my life. She's pretty, funny, understanding and smart. In brief, she's so much fun to be with. And I love her. She loves me too, but she just loves to tease me and she hasn't agreed to be my girlfriend yet. Well I'm not gonna give up that easy. I know she wants to be with me.


And we believe in Open Relationship. It's a li'l complicated though. She's from different country, that is Brazil. It's sorta long distance relationship. So basically our relationship status is: "Complicated Long Distance Open Relationship", lol :P


Anyway, I'm gonna go now and get her to join this blog and make her the administrator.
see ya guys, have fun :)

- Kyle ;)

5 comments:

Anne.Kyle said...

"Complicated Long Distance Open Relationship Without Sex"

Kyle.Anne said...

That "no sex" part was included in Long Distance. When we are not physically present together, how can we do it? Can't say about the imagination though :P

Anne.Kyle said...

How can we do it? How people do it, Kyle? Using Imagination only? I don't think so. I should do a post about that.

Kyle.Anne said...

What do you mean? I think I'll wait for your post to know more. Let me see what you've actually got in your mind. I hope you didn't forget that this is a place we created so that we can say everything, anything we want to. No hiding from no one. Not even ourselves. Looking forward for your post.

Anne.Kyle said...

Kyle, I made a post about virtual sex. I don't agree "no sex" is included in Long Distance as you have said.

Post a Comment