Now here I am, looking at her photographs on facebook and I come across one of the photos she has taken from a webcam. I missed the times when I saw her on webcam for the first time. She looked so gorgeous.. and the way she smiled, took my breath away for a while. I mean, I was like dead for the moment...lol, not dead but you got my feeling right? :P
She might say she's not beautiful for all I care... maybe she just doesn't want more people to fall in love with her..lolz.
I was in a bad mood, not because of her. Anne can never be the reason for my tears. I've just fallen deeper in love more than I ever expected. Right now it feels almost impossible to live without her. I can't give up on her now. Maybe she doesn't believe me, just maybe... that doesn't make my feelings any weaker. I will love her always, forever..

- Kyle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment