Man, last night's work was tiresome (yes, I work at night. I'm pretty much a vampire, lol.) I need some refreshing soft drink now. (maybe blood flavored :P)
And I've ended a relationship with this girl here who thinks that all I care about is sex. Well, as true as it may sound but no, it's not. When I say I believe in open relationship, it's with the ones that I love. I don't sleep around with anyone!
Anne's not doing well. She needs some rest but she just can't stay away from her notebook. I swear I would have thrown her notebook in trash if I was there with her! She's asking me to give up on her and just be friends. Well Anne dear, I've told you this before and reminding you again, when it comes to something or someone I love and desire so much, I just don't know when to give up. So don't even think I will let you go that easy.
There's just something I don't understand, Anne says she loves me.. but sometimes she says things which gets me all confused. She really loves me? I know she does, yet... why she acts so complicated sometimes?

- Kyle 

3 comments:

Anne.Kyle said...

"I swear I would have thrown her notebook in trash if I was there with her!" I loved that part :)

Anne.Kyle said...

I act complicated because my life is complicated. I can't do all that I wanna do. That is just one of the reasons why I said you should give up.

Kyle.Anne said...

It's not something you can't do. It's more of something you don't want to do!
Your life was complicated earlier, too. That's not the real issue, is it?

Post a Comment